Friday, December 14, 2007

Just being busy makes me unknowingly to have neglected my other groups of friends.
Just being so occupied with my worries makes me missed out the happy times that are happening in my life.

I cant have more time, cause i'm a human.
I cant clone another marion, cause everyone is unique as an individual and it is scary to have a clone

but to all my friends

Cedar
Keetyeng
Yurong
Cherlia
Haiyun
Elina
Tianrou
Wanling
Shimin
Dayna
Pearlyn
Weakheart
Karyn
Sherry
Peiting
HuiChing
Suhana
Candice
Sokyin
Elaine

Amplify
Annemarie
Vivian
Elaine(DAJIE)
Shaun
John
Winston
Russell
Rebecca
Grace

PATTAYA MISSION 07 friends
And friends which i have missed out from the list..

I LOVE YOU ALL LOADS..

Especially to my cedar group of friends. I know that i'm a very ultra busy person, but i'll try my best to make time for you all. Cause ya the best things that i ever had.

marion

1 comment:

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)